Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beziers!

Over the last couple of weeks I did a complete rewrite of my little rasterizer program to be able to better handle the different types of shapes that I'll be drawing with. The algorithm is now organized around being able to efficiently super-sample just about any type of primitive without using too much memory, and then aggregate the super sample set into an antialiased lower resolution image. The nature of the algorithm should also make implementing new primitive types (and possibly procedurally generated primitives) simpler. To test it out I added a new primitive type, Bezier curves!

Beziers!

I also published all my code onto GitHub, for backup purposes, and perhaps sharing purposes one day if anyone actually becomes interested.

http://github.com/bracket/rasterizer

1 comment:

frog said...

what shiny lines you have made!